The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the 2017-2020 Subaru Impreza is made from high-impact powder coated aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this hidden hitch for the Subaru Impreza hatchback is full of personality that complements your car.
Trailer Hitch Part Numbers: x7350 (2")
2017 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2019 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2020 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017-2020 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 2-inch receiver
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty with Torklift Central.
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
VEHILCE TOW RATING:
UN-BRAKED TRAILER WEIGHT: 650kg OR 1433 lbs.
BRAKED TRAILER WEIGHT: 1200kg OR 2600 lbs