Thule Evo WingBar 135
Aerodynamic roof rack system for an exceptionally quiet ride, easy installation of accessories, and maximum loading area.
- Includes easy-to-install load carrier feet and Thule WingBar Evo load bars
- Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Buyer's Guide for details)
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (sold separately)
- The selected load bar width, feet and fit kit are specifically adapted for your KIA Forte 5-dr Hatchback 2019.
Thule Rapid Traverse Foot Pack
Easy-to-install foot for vehicles with naked roof.
- Innovative foot assembles easily onto vehicles without pre-existing roof rack attachment points
- Integrated AcuTight Tensioning Tool indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to vehicle
- Patented clamping technology securely holds the rack to the vehicle
- Quick assembly and install with click-in mounting brackets and no extra tools required
- Secures to roof with Thule One Key locks (sold separately)
- A kit-based roof rack system. Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car
KIT1693 For 480 and 480R Foot Packs only
Traverse fitting kit required for perfect fit of the roof rack to a specific car. Compatible with Thule Traverse 480 and 480R Feet only.