The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2006-2012 Toyota RAV4 is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much style as your RAV4.
Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure.
With the Toyota RAV4 is the right choice for any adventure and you need a trailer hitch for your Toyota RAV4 that is just as sporty and stylish as your RAV4. With the strength to support all your Toyota’s needs, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the RAV4 that won’t compromise on attention-getting style or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible once installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the RAV4 is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch will give your Toyota the ability to have an extraordinary ride and eye-catching style.
Before purchasing the EcoHitch, make sure to look at where your spare tire is stored on your Toyota RAV4. We have different part numbers available if your EcoHitch is either stored underneath your car or behind your car on the rear door.
2006 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2007 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2008 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2009 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2010 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2006-2012 Toyota RAV4 EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials